Kidzeum plans to remain a resource for early childhood education, despite our temporary closure. We will continue to release online learning opportunities for children on this page of our website.
Educational resources and activities will be posted here as they become available. Check back regularly or sign up to receive updates when new content is available.
MINI SCIENCE FAIR
We are excited to kick off our Mini Science Fair! Submit your project, large or small. Even use everyday household items! The winner will receive a free Kidzeum membership (or membership extension, for current members). CHECK BACK SOON FOR A WINNER!
KIDZEUM ONLINE LEARNING
- Build a DIY Bird Feeder (It's environmentally friendly!)
- The Best Paper Airplane
- Five Times Science Changed Its Mind (...and some cool activities to go with it!)
- Let's Make Oobleck!
- Growing Green Thumbs
- Edible Modeling Dough
- Five Ideas for Science at Home
- Can Your Kite Touch the Sky?!
Learn About Famous Scientists
- Dr. Fazlur Rahman Khan: The Einstein of Structural Engineering
- Annie Easley: More Than A Human Computer
ADDITIONAL E-LEARNING RESOURCES
- Access Mars (explore the surface of Mars!)
- Kahn Academy
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (for Kids!)
- San Diego Zoo (educational videos, activities and games)
- Scholastic Online Learning
Have additional resources or ideas for early learning? Want to share with our guests? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we may post them to our website!