A chance to see the inside the Kidzeum
Every Saturday during the "Old Capitol Farmers Market" make sure you stop by the future home of the Kidzeum on Adams street right across from Cafe Moxo. You can get a sneak peak inside before the renovation begins, see artist renderings of our exhibits and check out the 3D model of the Kidzeum. Hope you get a chance to stop by.
A Big Thank You!
We would like to acknowledge some of the recent donations we have received. Thank you very much to:
- $100,000 Scheels - Scheels Fit Kid Klub
- $75,000 Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery - Mechanical Hand Exhibit
- $53,000 Illinois Association of Realtors - Green Home Construction Exhibit
- $50,000 Springfield Clinic Neurology and Neurological Surgery Departments - Brain Exhibit
- $26,000 Associated Pathologists, LTD - Super Cool Tricked Out Program Room
- $25,000 Eye Institute at Springfield Clinic - Eye Exhibit
- $25,000 Springfield Hotel & Lodging Association, 252 in-kind hotel rooms for our exhibit designers to spend 9 weeks in Springfield installing exhibits
- $20,000 School of Medicine, Division of General Surgery - Mouth to Potty Exhibit
- $18,000 Illinois Asphalt Pavers Association - Road to Healthy Way Exhibit
- Dr. and Lisa Stone, Excuse Me, Your Epidermis is Showing
- Tom Swift, owner of Hillier Movers and Storage, donated storage space for exhibits until building is ready to renovate
We would also like to thank these individuals who have donated $500 or more:
- Michael Pick
- Dr. David and Sue Griffen
- Mr. Jameson Roszhart
- Suketu and Bharati Jhaveri
- William and Mary Bedard Aronin
- Karen Hoelzer in honor of her husband Dr. Hoelzer
- Michael and Kim Johnson
- Towfig and Beryl Arjmand
- Dr. RT and Hannah McDaniel
Help Kidzeum by drinking Prairie Farms
There are two suuper easy wasy you can help Kidzeum, things you ae aleady doing.
1) Buy Milk! Kidzeum has been selected as a charity for Prairie Farm's Dairy "Our Cap, Your Cause" program. on each half and full gallon of Prairie Farm's milk is a cap. Go to http://www.prairiefarms.com/our-caps-your-cause.asp, Go to select Kidzeum and enter the code on the cap. 5 cents will be donated to Kidzeum for each cap!
2) Everyone uses Amazon. Sign up for AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. Select Children's Museum Foundation Corp as your charity of choice.
Every bit helps! We greatly appreciate your consideration of helping Kidzeum.
Shop with Amazon Smile for Kidzeum!
Do you shop on Amazon? if you do make sure you sigh up for "Amazon Smile." AmazonSmile is a website opeated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is when customers shop on AmaxonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible pruchases to the charigable organization of your choice. Select "Children's Museum Foundation Corp" as your charity of choice to help Kidaeum!